Our 2022 Season will run June 21st - August 19th.
Lazy River opens for adult water walking only: 9:30 AM - 12:00 AM
Waterpark (slides, lazy river, zero depth, & splash deck): 12:15-7:00 PM
50-Meter Pool & Diving Tank (pool with diving board & deep end jump-in area): 1:00-7:00 PM
Lap Swim: 9:30 AM-7:00 PM
Waterpark, Diving Tank, & 50-Meter Pool: 1:00-5:00 PM
Lap Swim: 1:00-5:00 PM
June 21st - August 19th
Closed July 4th
We accept CASH, CHECK, & CREDIT CARD purchases for Open Swim, Water Activities, & Swim Lessons!
Please make checks payable to:
City of Helena
If you are waiting to enter the waterpark side (lazy river, splash deck, slides, zero depth, and splash deck) at 12:15 PM this season, please line up behind the flower barrels out front. Staff will come greet you when it is time to enter the facility.
If you are participating in water activities, simply walk up to the front desk and by-pass the Open Swim line. In addition, if you are participating in water activities you are welcome to bring your stuff out to the pool deck while you exercise.
Montana Codes states that the facility must close for one half hour if lightning is seen or thunder is heard. Last Chance Splash offers $1.00 OFF Safety Coupons towards your next visit, as well as a stamp for same-day re-entry if we are able to re-open!
Montana Health Code mandates that all children under the age of fourteen in the facility be supervised by an adult at all times. Adults who are supervising children must be at least eighteen years old.
From Interstate I-15:
1. Take the Cedar Street Exit (Exit 193)
2. Head West (towards Perkins)
3. Cedar Street will turn into Last Chance Gulch. After the bridge Last Chance Splash will be on the left.
From HIGHWAY 12:
(Coming from Missoula)
1. Turn Left on Last Chance Gulch. Last Chance Splash will be on the right.
(Coming from East Helena)
1. Highway 12 will turn into Prospect Avenue.
2. Turn Right on Montana Ave.
3. Get into left hand lane (road will curve to the left).
4. Once passed the curve get into right hand lane.
5. Turn Right on Last Chance Gulch (Last Chance Splash will be on the right).
SUMMER 2022 SEASON: JUNE 21 - AUGUST 19 / CLOSED JULY 4