Montana Health Code mandates that all children under the age of fourteen in the facility be supervised by an adult at all times. Adults who are supervising children must be at least eighteen years old.
Waterpark(Splash Deck, Lazy River, & Slides):
Monday-Friday: 12:15-7:00 PM
Weekends: 1:00-5:00 PM
50 Meter Pool & Diving Well:
Monday-Friday: 1:00 PM -7:00 PM
Weekends: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Last Chance Splash does not offer any special discount for groups. HOWEVER, please notice punch passes may be used by more than one person. Many of our patrons have used this option and we would be happy to assist you to do the same.
Montana code states that we must close for a half hour after we see lightning. What this means to you:
- Clear the deck as quickly as possible. If you need help, PLEASE let us know, we would be happy to assist you.
- Collect a 'SAFETY FIRST' voucher; that gives you a $1.00 OFFyour next visit!
- Get a stamp on your way out so if the we are able to open again you can come back and swim later in the day (no additional cost).
- Feel free to call 406-447-1559 to check the status of opening or check our Facebook page.
Sorry! No refunds or rain checks are offered.
Interested in going into the diving well? Want to use the diving boards? Before heading over, please stop by the guard room and ask to take the deep water swim test. In order to pass, you must be able to:
- Swim comfortably for twenty yards without stopping or touching the bottom.
- Tread water for 30 secondswith your head above water the entire time.
Once you pass the swim test, you do not need to take it again. However, because safety comes first, a lifeguard may ask you to take the swim test again.